The Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials takes place from 12-14 May. The popular three-day event offers top class sporting action and family entertainment and is held in the beautiful surroundings of Chatsworth House in Derbyshire.
Dodson & Horrell Brand Ambassador Laura Collett flies a fence in the main arena. Photo: Fiona Scott-Maxwell
Here are five things that are not to be missed at this year’s event:-
- Visit the Dodson & Horrell stand for free nutritional advice from our qualified nutritional advisors and while you are there try your hand at the exclusive Dodson & Horrell Lucky Dip to be in with a chance of winning one of the amazing prizes available, including:
Visit the Dodson & Horrell stand to win some brilliant prizes
- Watch the top combinations tackling the iconic Queen Mary’s Bower (fence 7 a, b, c); part of a building that has survived from the 16th century formal water gardens that once surrounded Chatsworth House.
- Visit the Ice Pond (fence 11 a, b, c) to see the riders splash though this famous water complex at the top of the course, also watch as they navigate the beautifully carved stage head (fence 13 a, b, c).
- Take some retail therapy amongst the extensive shopping village, with over 100 high quality trade stands selling a wide selection of country clothing, equestrian products, fashion accessories and much more.
- Visit the stunning Chatsworth House during your visit. The house, garden, farmyard and adventure playground are all open as usual during the horse trials. Become a Member of the Dodson & Horrell Chatsworth International Horse Trials and receive a 2 for 1 offer to visit the house, garden, farmyard and adventure playground as well as admission, car parking and a free programme. Memberships are available for purchase online until 9 May and are subject to availability on the day.
For full details about the event and to book tickets online, visit: http://www.chatsworth.org/events/horse-trials/